RECOMMENDATION TO PARENTS
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the School Authorities in enforcing regularity
and discipline. They should see to it that their children prepare their lessons
and take an active interest in the activities of the school.
- Parents are required to sign Progress Reports or any other information when so requested.
Failure to do so will cause great mutual inconvenience.
- Private tuitions are not encouraged. Parents/Guardians should not make private arrangements
for tuition with the members of the Staff, without consulting the Principal. All
private tuitions, if found extremely necessary, will be arranged by the principal
herself. Defaulters are liable to punishment, Class teachers are not permitted to
give private tuitions to their own pupils.
- Parents and Guardians are specially requested to notify the school of any change
in their address or phone numbers
- When communicating with the Principal, Parents are requested to mention the Name,
Class and Section of their child.
- Parents, Guardians or other persons are not allowed to see the pupils or teachers
during class hours without the sanction of the School Authorities. As noted in the
school diary appointment should be made.
- Parents are requested not to send for their children during class hours, except
in cases of unforeseen circumstances and in such cases, a written application must
- Woolen coats, cardigans, Tiffin boxes and bags must bear the name of the owner.
- Late comers will not be admitted to the Class without the express permission of
- Parents should arrange to take their children home within 15 minutes after the school
is over. The School will not be responsible if the children are not fetched within
- Parents are requested to foster in their children habits of neatness and punctuality.
- Those students who are caught cheating or using unfair means in an examination will
be disqualified in that particular paper. She will obtain a zero and she will not
be allowed to continue her exam in other subjects.